NG Placement Services

Service Agreement


Service Agreement

Consultancy chargesテつFor Recruitment :
Our esteem clients can ask for manpower regardless of positions, industries, locations and sectors at very reasonable charges :

Step :1 Fill up the requirement form with details like Positions, Experience / Qualification, Salary & Location and closing date.

Step : 2 Send the same to NG Placement official mail id mentioned our website and ask for return confirmation on agreed terms & conditions.

Step : 3 Confirm the names of shortlisted resumes via mail, once your receive screened profiles from us.

We will arrange the rest including personal or telephonic interviews etc on scheduled date, time & venue.

MNCs and national level companies :
For executives and Asst. Manager - 6.33% of the gross annual salary. Manager and above : 8% of the same.

Regional companies :
For executives up to asst. manager テ「 2.66% of the gross annual salary .
For manager and above - 5.5% of the same.

Payment schedule :payment within 30days from the date of joining.

Free replacement :テつin case ,any of our referred candidates leave the organization within 60 days of joining, we will offer free replacement immediately

For bulk requirements -テつOpen for negotiation.

For outsourcing -テつ10% of the gross amount payable excluding statutory payments of principal employers.

Free Placement テ「 Also available here you need to contact our official number.
Plus SGST @9% + CGST @9% Total -18%, tax would be payable on the ctc amount of charged as per financial Act 2017.

Note - The taxes as applicable, would be payable on the billed amount as per government rules applicable & in force from time to time. If the candidate has been interviewed by the employer/organization once throughテつNG Placement Services and not selected at that time by the employer/organization but later on, if found working with the same employer/organization within a period of six months from the date of interview,テつNG Placement Services has the rights to receive the professional service charges from the employer/organization as mentioned above.


* fields are mandatory Enquiry Details
* Your Name :
Company Name :
(For Recruiters Only)
Address :
* Select Country :
* City :
* E-mail :
* Phone / Mobile :
* Enquiry Details :